Payment & Refund Policy
Payments are due 10 days prior to begining of of the session. Every session is one month long. Diving payments are accepted through popmoney.com direct transfer to the Upstate NY Diving Account. These payments are simply directed to firstname.lastname@example.org through popmoney.com. Popmoney is similar to paypal but much less expensive. Please contact your bank for information on how to make the transaction. Most major banks offer the transfer service at no charge. If your bank does not offer direct transfers, Popmoney will make the transfer for $0.95 per transfer and also has recurring payment options. Payments made by check will have an additional $5 processing fee.
All payments are non-refundable after the first day of the month. Refunds will be granted with the following stipulations:
1. Refunds must be requsted in writing before the first of the month.
a. A receipt is required to request a refund.
2. Refunds will be given only after a 10% processing fee is collected.
3. Refunds will be given only after all payments received have cleared in the Upstate NY Diving Bank account.
4. Refunds may not be given if there are outstanding fees in the account of the diver who has requested the refund.
5. Refunds may take 4 -6 weeks.
6. Refunds will be returned in the same payment form that was made to Upstate Diving. (e. g. Credit for credit card payments or cash for cash payments)
7. Refunds will not be honored after 90 days from payment date.
Your Privacy is very important to us. Upstate Diving does not sell, distribute or disseminate user information in any way. Information that is given to Upstate Diving will only be used for direct contact and communication with the user.